Nominations Open 9am Monday 9th April ~ Nominations Close 5pm Friday 13th April
Open to all students but only elected by Class Reps within their School.
Nomination forms will all be submitted online via google forms (see below), alongside manifestos. This short document outlines your aims and objectives for the year, information about who you are and why you are running, and why class reps should vote for you. This must be submitted in word format, with a passport-type photograph to email@example.com.
Elections will then be held from 9am on the 18th April until 9am on the 20th April.
Read DITSU's Active Engagement Policy here.
School Rep Job Description here
Online Nomination Form here.
What does the School Rep do and What's in it for me?
- A School Rep assists the local College Officer with the recruitment of Class Reps within their School which helps strengthen the student voice
- A School Rep is an automatic member of the DITSU Student Council; the highest democratic body of the Union, where the elected officers are held accountable and policies are debated and decided.
- A School Rep has the opportunity to be involved in committees and decision-making processes within their School and College that enhance the student experience
- Free training is provided for all School Reps to develop and improve skills in areas such as communication, negotiation and public speaking
- Free School Rep Sweatshirt as well as other perks!