The Big Charity SkyDive
In aid of
DITSU and DIT Societies are teaming up to run a skydive next April to raise funds for charity.
We are encouraging as many students, staff, friends and family to signup and take the plunge in aid of an amazing cause. The event is taking place on Monday, 2nd April 2018 in the Kilkenny Aerodrome with Skydive Ireland. DITSU and DIT Societies are organising buses from the college to the skydive and back.
- Each participant is asked to raise €510 to take part in the event - €250 of the money raised goes directly to Jigsaw.
- To take part register on the Skydive Ireland website and enter the group number CH-GP-6759.
- Skydive Ireland will post you a fundraising card so you can get started fundraising.
- We encourage everyone to start fundraising ASAP and to use the Christmas break to start collecting money.
How it works:
- You must pay €30 registration fee asap to secure your place through the skydive Ireland website and register to group CH-GP-6759
- After registering you must pay €120 within four weeks of the date you registered online.
- Example if you register on 15th December you must pay €120 on 15th January then another €120 on February 15th.
- The remaining €240 you must bring with you as a cheque on the day.
For full details please carefully read the Skydive Ireland website.
If you are interested in taking part and doing something amazing? SIGNUP HERE
We also have a Facebook Event here, so click attending!